Want to repay your Tala Loan? This article is a guide on how to repay your Tala loan via Mpesa. The most important thing to know is Tala Paybill Number 851900 .
How to Pay Tala loan via Mpesa Paybill.
- Open your Mpesa Menu then select Lipa na Mpesa
- Choose Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as 851900 ( 851900 is Tala Paybill Number)
- For the Account Number enter your Tala registered phone number as the account number
- Enter the amount you want to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa pin and Confirm transaction
What to do if you Tala Loan Repayment hasn’t Reflected.
If the payment you made doesn’t reflect ,send the Mpesa confirmation message to Tala support team by using the in app chat.
The Mpesa mesage should contain transaction code, the amount you paid, the date, and time you made the payment and the account number you were paying for. Providing this information will enable Tala to trace your transaction.
Can I pay Tala loan using another number?
Yes you can. When making the repayment,in the account number section enter the phone number of the account you want to make the tala loan repayment.