GT (Guaranty Trust) bank is one of Africa’s biggest financial service providers. The financial service provider currently serves over 24 million customers across 10 African countries and the United Kingdom. A couple of years ago, GTBank, in Nigeria, introduced a new offering to its users – a salary-based temporary overdraft dubbed “Salary Advance“.
Apply for GTBank Salary Advance with GT WORLD
- First, you’ll need to log into your GTWorld mobile app account with your User ID and password
- From your dashboard, tap Apply for Loans.
- Next, select Salary Advance.
- Fill out the salary advance request form with the right information; account to credit, loan amount, terms & conditions. Tap Continue afterward.
- You’ll then need to enter your transaction pin to complete your request
- Apply for GTBank Salary Advance with Internet Banking
- Log in to your Internet Banking account
- Select Quick Loan
- And then Salary Advance
- Next, tap New Request
- Fill out the salary advance request form with the right information; account to credit, loan amount, terms & conditions.
- Tap Continue afterward.
- Enter your transaction pin and click Submit.
Apply for GTBank Salary Advance with USSD
- First, dial *737*8*2#
- Enter your salary advance amount
- You’ll then need to type in your USSD transaction PIN or the last 6 digits of your debit card – depending on what you see – to confirm.
- If your advance request is approved, it will be disbursed into your GTBank account.
- There you have it. That is how to apply for salary advance from GTBank. If you are not eligible for salary advance, you can apply for the GTBank QuickCredit. Your only requirement for this is to make sure that you earn a minimum of N10,000 a month.