Telegram has now made it easier for users considering switching from Telegram to Whatsapp after rolling out the ability to import existing WhatsApp chats.
If you’re looking to export WhatsApp chats to telegram, the process is quite simple to follow.
How to Export WhatsApp Chats to Telegram
Using On Android
- Open WhatsApp
- Click any Chat – Group or individual chat
- Tap the top right three-dot menu and select More
- Tap Export Chat and select Telegram from the Share menu.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Contact Info or Group Info page
- Tap Export Chat, then choose Telegram in the Share menu.
Experts have also recommended Signal as the most secure chat app, which also gained a lot of users who were moving away from WhatsApp.