Lake National Sacco ( LN Sacco) helps members which include both employed and self-employed with easy access to saving services, loans and investment opportunities.
How to join Lake National Sacco
Anyone above the age of 18 years in Kenya can join. Sacco membership plan are;
- Individual Plan – which costs ksh 500 membership registration, ksh1050 monthly contribution and a minimum share capital of ksh 5,500
- Joint Plan – Registration fee is ksh 1000 , monthly contribution is ksh 5000 and minimum share capital is ksh 5500
- Group Plan – Registration fee ksh 1000, monthly contribution ksh 5000 and minimum share capital is ksh 11,000
Lake National Sacco USSD Code
Lake Sacco Loans
The lender provids a wide range of loan products to its members. The loans include;
- Biz-Kash ; menat for business purposes
- Edu-Kash ; to be used for education purposes like school fees
- Asset loan – helps purchase movable assets
- Development Loan – for development or acquisition of property and related assets.
- Agri-Biz ; it’s an agribusiness loan
- E-Kash – it’s a mobile loan facility
- Salary Advance ; loans given to the salaried members
Lake National Sacco Contacts
Mega Plaza, 5th floor,Oginga Odinga St, Kisumu.
Mobile phone number079610101