There are two Major ways to check if your driving Licence is ready for collection. The first method is through the NTSA driving License checker, and the second one is through the KRA. Let’s discuss extensively the two ways below.
Checking Status of the Licence using KRA RTD checker
- Go to the KRA website
- On the far right corner, select, online services button and click on it
- You will be redirected to another page. Please select ‘case status checker.’
- A dialogue box will appear saying that you are being redirected to an external page, click Ok
- You will be redirected to Itax page
- Input type of case, which is registration and reference number as well as the date
- Then click on Submit, and you will be able to get a response on whether the driving License it is ready or not
Checking Status of the Licence using NTSA
There are also two ways to check for the status of your driving license using NTSA driving License checker. The first method is through using the NTSA app, while the other process is through using one’s eCitizen account. These days, when applying for a driving license, one has to do so through eCitizen.
If and when you want to check if your Driving license is ready;
- Log into your eCitizen account
- Select NTSA tab
- Then select on check status
- You will then get a notification regarding whether your License is prepared or not.
Checking the status of a Driving License using the TIMS website and NTSA driving License checker
Here is how to go about doing this;
- Go to this page http://www.ntsa.go.ke/
- Select TIMS – it’s on the far right corner
- A new page will open
- Here, select register. One can either register as an individual, dealer, agent, financial institution, company, driving school.
- Select whether you are a citizen or not and then Input your ID number and click on Verify
- After completing the registration, login, to access your account
- Here, one can be able to check the status of their Driving License as well as reapply for one.