To Link PayPal Account to M-PESA follow this process.
- Go to www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa.
- You will need to log into your Kenyan PayPal account.
- You will have to agree to TransferTo’s terms and conditions for using the service.
- Add the Safaricom MPESA number you’d like to link to the PayPal account.
- You will receive a verification code on your Safaricom line via SMS text. Key in this code to complete the link.
How to Top Up your PayPal account with MPESA
- Calculate the KES amount you need to convert to get the USD amount you want in your PayPal account.
- Open your M-PESA, select “Lipa na M-PESA”, then “Pay Bill”.
- Enter 800088 as the business number, and your phone number as the account number.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that USD were added to your PayPal balance. You can also check the status on the Transaction History page.
There is an easy to use Currency Converter on this page that is updated daily. It is also important to note that a transaction fee is also applicable.