To get the link to your Instagram profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- This will take you to your profile page.
- Tap on the “Edit Profile” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you see the “Public Profile” section.
- Tap on the “Edit” button next to “Public Profile”.
- The link to your Instagram profile will be displayed under “Username”.
Alternatively, you can also get the link to your Instagram profile by visiting the Instagram website on a computer and logging in. Once you are logged in, click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen to go to your profile page. The link to your profile will be displayed in the address bar of your web browser.
Note that in order for others to be able to view your profile, it must be set to public. If your profile is set to private, only people you have approved to follow you will be able to see your content.