The Patron loan app is a product of Patron Inc. This app has more than 10,000 downloads on Google play store as well as more than 300 positive reviews from customers who have enjoyed its loans. The minimum amount of money you can borrow from the Patron loan app is Ksh 500 and the maximum amount is Ksh 7,000.
Patron Loan Application
Download the Patron loan app to enjoy instant loans by following these steps:
- Launch the Google play store.
- Click on the search icon after typing the app’s name on the search bar.
- Click on download and the app will download instantly, provided you have a stable internet connection.
The account registration and loan application procedure is as below:
- Enter your mobile phone number and set up a pin, which you’ll use in the future when logging into your account.
- Choose the amount of money you hope to receive and repayment period, the click on ‘take new loan’.
- Specify what the amount you’re borrowing will be used for.
- Allow the app to access your contact list, location and messages.
- Provide personal details, such as income information, date of birth, age, marital status, level of education, and gender, among more details.
- After providing accurate information, confirm your loan details, and click on ‘apply’.
Patron loan repayment
Ensure you pay your loan on time to increase your chances of increasing your loan limit and having your future applications approved. Follow these steps when repaying your loan:
- Navigate to your Mpesa menu.
- Click on Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select the PayBill option.
- Enter 4048623 as the PayBill number.
- Add the amount you’re repaying.
- Enter your Mpesa pin number.
- Complete the transaction by clicking ok.
You’ll receive confirmation messages if the transaction is successful.
Note that loan repayment must be done not later than 7 days after loan disbursement.
Customer Care Contacts
Email address: email@example.com