M-PESA is massive in Kenya and for many people, is the primary mode of payment and transaction. However, the versatility of this platform seems to be a little limited when it comes to international money transfers and payments.
How to Create M-PESA Virtual Visa Card
To get yourself a virtual GlobalPay card, follow these simple steps.
- Install M-PESA app from your Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and go to the “Grow” tab
- Click “GlobalPay” and Opt-in.
- You will receive an SMS from ‘Globalpay’ notifying you about the successful opt-in.
- You will then need to customize your card color and image
- After customizing how it looks, you get to create the Card.
- You will receive an SMS with your card number and its expiry date. Keep these safe.
- From the app you will be able to see card number details and the dynamic CVV.
Should you not want to use the app, you can access this service via USSD when you dial *344# and access Lipa na M-Pesa, Global Pay option.