How do you do live streaming on YouTube?1.Enable live streaming
- On your phone or tablet, open the YouTube app.
- From the bottom, click Create. Go live.
- Starting your first live stream may take up to 24 hours. Once enabled, you can live stream instantly.
How to live stream on YouTube: Web browser
- Log into your YouTube account and click the “Create a video or post” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Go Live” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose to go live right now or at a later date.
- Select “Built-in webcam” as the type of stream.