Here is how to send A location Pin through WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp.
- Tap the Chats tab. This option is in the top-left corner of the screen. You’ll see a list of your existing chat conversations appear
- Choose a conversation. Doing so will open the conversation with the corresponding contact.
- Select the paperclip icon. It’s in the bottom-right corner of the screen, next to the message box.
- Tap Location. You’ll see this in the bottom row of options.
- Select send your current location. It’s just below the map that’s near the top of the screen. Doing so will send a map to your contact with an indicator showing your location
To send a specific location, hit the search icon at the top and type in your location. It is as simple as that.