Equity Bank Kenya is one of the financial institutions in Kenya that have a broad user base. Their outstanding offers and customer service have contributed significantly to its growth. Thanks to the innovative Equity Self Service Portal, clients no longer have to make endless queues to check their balance, complete transactions, obtain their statements, and so on.
With access to Equity’s flexible and handy Self Service Portal, you can do almost everything at the comfort of your seat at a glance. You only need an active account, secure internet connection, and a smartphone or a laptop/desktop. So, how do you go about Equity Bank online banking registration? How can you connect your PayPal account to Equity? How about activating Equity M banking? Below is everything you need to know about the Self Service Portal.
Equity Self Service Portal services With an account in this platform, you will be able to access the following services:
- Bank from any part of the world anytime and any day provided that you have an active internet connection.
- Real-time banking as online users can access clearance status and complete account statements instantly.
- Money transfer to other banks conveniently. Customers can request for online banker’s cheque, loans, and fixed deposits.
- Effective banking safety which is irreplaceable among other benefits.
Equity Bank self-service registration
The chances are that you already have an active bank account with Equity. So, you don’t need to open a new one as your current account is eligible for online banking registration. If you don’t have an active account, don t worry as you can still open it on the platform. Below are the steps you should follow when it comes to enrolling into the platform:
- Connect to a network: Use either your data connection or your private Wi-Fi. Never use public networks as hackers can use the opportunity to crack into your account.
- Open your browser: We recommend using a desktop or a PC since there will be a lot of typing involved. If you prefer using your smartphone, then your browser should be either Browser, Chrome, or even Tor Browser.
- Go to Equity self-service portal: Type in the website name then click enter.
- Click on the “Register” button: On the bottom of the portal website, you will see a brownish button written “New User? Register.” Click on it.
- Key in your details: While doing so, be sure to fill all the fields marked (*). Also be sure that the details are correct, especially the phone number, email account, and national ID. If you already have an account, then make sure you use its associated contact information.
- Enter your preferred password: Since the platform holds your funds, it is imperative to use a strong password. To do so include special characters, capital letters, and numbers in it. You can choose something like QszFg69%. Also, make sure the password you intend to choose is memorable. Never attempt to write it down as it can easily land you to danger.
- Confirm the password: Enter the same password you provided above then move to the next step. Click on the “Next” button: A new window for the third and final step will appear.
- Accept the terms and conditions: Most people usually don’t go through these rules. We recommend reading each of them carefully to understand what is expected of you. Once you are through, tick the box below the page to agree to the Equity Bank terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Register” button: This will enable you to access Equity account online. Provide the one time password sent to your phone: To complete the registration, check for a code sent to your phone and enter it in the text box provided.
- Click on complete registration: You are now almost ready for Equity’s good stuff. You will see the following message in the next window, “Your profile has been successfully created. Please login below.”