Here is an easy step by step guide on how you can be able to start selling your items on Jiji Kenya and make money online.
How To Sell on Jiji Kenya:
- To start selling on Jiji Kenya, click on the plus (+) icon located on the top right of the page
- The next step is to fill out all the required information about the products or items you want to sell on Jiji and choose the product category and sub-category
- You will be able to write the title and the description of your product/s to make sales
Give a detailed description of the item you are selling to help your customers understand what they are about to buy.
- Enter your preferred price for the product you are selling. You can click on the “negotiable” button if you are will to negotiate about the price of your product
- The next step is to add eye catching photos of the product or item that you are selling. (recommended formats are PNG, JPG, and JPEG)
- The final step is to finalize with your ad by adding location to target specific customers, then confirm that everything (contact details and description) is correct before finishing up
- Once done, simply click on Post to immediately post your items on jiji for potential customers to see and make purchases
- Congratulations! Your products/items are now live on jiji Kenya