Late registration of births is highly discouraged. However, if not registered, you are required to fill and submit registration form in person at a Civil Registration Department offices near you.
The applicant will be vetted first for the registration to be effected.
Requirements to get this service include the following;
- Clinic card/ antenatal card/birth notification
- Religious Certificate
- ID’s for both parents/Death Certificate if parents are deceased
- School leaving certificates/ letter from school
- ID cards for adult applicants (over 18years)
- Any other document as may be requested by the registrar
Persons who qualify for this service include:
- Parents/ guardians of a newly born baby
- Rescue centers/ children’s homes taking charge of the child
- Individual adults themselves
Cost: Kshs. 90 or Kshs. 130 (Depends on assessment)nt)
Timelines: 10 days
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020