Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) is a well-known bank in Kenya with a wide working field. KCB recruitment is always advertised on television, radio, newspapers, online, etc. so as to be able to hire KCB graduate trainees and also KCB interns.
Internships offered at KCB give learners exposure and they are able to gain the required working skills. Besides, KCB has the capability of absorbing the interns and recruiting them as their new working employees.
This only happens when you do your internship with passion and determination. Are you looking at how to apply for an internship at KCB bank? You have landed yourself in the right place as this article will be used as an eye opener for you.
Well, here is the procedure on how to apply to the internship that will work well for you:
- Log in to the KCB recruitment portal.
- Navigate to the KCB recruitment portal for registration.
- Key in your personal details as requested.
- After a successful registration process, you can now click on the KCB internship.
- Fill in the online internship application form.
- Upload the required documents (copy of national identity card, academic transcripts, passport photos)
- Click on submit to complete your application.
- An email will be sent to you showing you whether you have qualified for the KCB internship or not.
This is the easiest way to complete your KCB internship application in the comfort of your home.
You may as well want to know the KCB internship salary, which ranges from Ksh. 10,000 to Ksh. 22,000 per month based on the working category and the period of internship one is doing.