Here is how to Get CRB Certificate of Clearance
- Dial *433# on your phone (Make sure it’s a Safaricom line)
- Enter your National ID Number
- Next, you’ll be asked to Enter an agent number. Press zero (0) to continue.
- Confirm your details
- Make Payment of Ksh 100 as registration fees. (Use M-Pesa Paybill number 220388 for account number use your National ID number)
- You will receive an SMS from Metropol with Crytobol PIN
- Go to the Metropol website
- Enter your PIN
- Choose ‘Clearance Certificate’
- You will need to Pay Ksh 2,200 for the certificate through the Paybill number 220388
- Once this is successful, you proceed to download your certificate.
A clearance certificate is a certificate that is issued by a CRB to verify that you have not been negatively listed on CRB. This means that you have honored all your loan obligations to lenders and are consistently paying your debts without missing out.