This is the step by step procedure on how to register, clear and eventual get your CRB certificate.
- Start by texting your name in an SMS to 21272
- Alternatively you can download the Transunion Nipashe app on the Google play store.
- Register by paying ksh 50 to Paybill number 212121 and ID number as the account number.
- You can now request to know your status and who listed you.
- Contact the lender and clear the loan and obtain a Batch number which is required by the CRB as a proof that you have cleared the loans with the lender.
- Pay ksh 2200 to Paybill number 212121 and apply for a CRB certificate.
A clearance Certificate proves that your loan status is Good and all your loans are cleared
ALSO READ; National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Organises Stakeholders Meeting on 2023 Violence-Free Election/ Sensitization and Awareness Campaign