How to Deactivate Call Forwarding. In case you are no longer interested in this feature, you can easily deactivate it.
Option 1: Using The Phone App
- Press the menu icon on the phone app.
- Tap Settings for more options.
- Proceed by pressing Calls then Call Forwarding.
- Four call diverting options will appear. (Always forward, Forward when busy, Forward when unanswered and Forward when unreached)
- Ensure you tap “Turn Off” on the options that are enabled. If you are using iPhone, toggle switch to the right to turn it off.
Option 2: Using a Dial Code
Whether you are using an Android or iOS device, this method is pretty straightforward and less time consuming even than the first method.
All you have to do is dial ##21# or ##002#. This will direct you to a pop-up message saying, “Call forwarding Erasure was successful.”