To Create an event from a Gmail message, follow the below process;
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open the message.
- At the top, click More Create event.
- Google Calendar creates an event, copying the Gmail message title and text.
- Google Calendar automatically invites people related to the Gmail message.Tip: To invite more people, on the right under “Guests,” enter an email address.
- You can change the event time, date, and location.
- When you’re done, click Save.
Important: Event settings, like guest permissions, aren’t transferred over when you create an event from Gmail.