How to Hide Contact’s Chats on GB WhatsApp
The process is very simple and easy to grasp.
- Long press and select all the contact’s that you wish to hide.
- After you select all the contacts, tap on the three dots that you see in the top right corner.
- Now click on the ‘Hide’ option.
- You will need to put a lock pattern and set a recovery question for extra security. Contacts will become invisible from the remaining chat list after setting the pattern.
- Now even if you search for a chat, it will not appear in the results.
To Gain Access to these Hidden Chats
- Go to the main chat screen and click on the top left corner where WhatsApp is written in bold.
- Draw the security pattern you had entered earlier. You will then get access to the hidden contact lists.
- You can also unhide the chats that you would like to see. Tap and hold those contacts, to highlight them.
- After that click on the top right side of the screen and select the option ‘Mark as Visible’.
- Your contacts will start appearing.