The blue tick feature indicates that the message is seen. You can hide your blue tick. This will not show the other contacts that you’ve seen their message. Follow these steps for blue tick hide.
- Tap on three lines at the top right.
- Click on the ‘GB WhatsApp Setting’
- Go to ‘privacy’ in the security option.
- Select ‘contacts’. A dropdown will open with five options.
- Click on ‘hide blue ticks’, and restart the app.
Once you apply this feature, your messages will stop showing a blue tick to the sender.