To change your password on Facebook if you’re already logged in:
- Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap Settings and privacy.
- Below Security tap Security and login.
- Tap Change password.
- Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save Changes.
If you’re logged in but have forgotten your password, follow the steps under Change your password, then tap Forgotten password? and follow the steps to reset it. Bear in mind that you’ll need access to the email associated with your account.Reset your passwordTo reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Click Forgotten password?.
- Type the email address, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
For security reasons, you won’t be able to use the same mobile phone number that you use for two-factor authentication to help you reset your password.