The Kenya Police Sacco is among the most popular saccos in the country, it offers various services to members including credit and savings plans. And like many financial firms in the country, the Kenya Police Sacco has a mobile banking product dubbed M-Tawi that allows members to perform various transactions such as depositing money into their accounts or making withdrawals to MPESA using a mobile phone.
To use M-Tawi, members have to register for the service by following some simple USSD commands on their mobile phones; after which, they’ll have access to various mobile banking features right on their mobile phones.
How to register for M-Tawi – Kenya Police Sacco mobile banking service;
- On your mobile phone, ensure you have enough airtime and dial “*653#”
- Follow the prompts by entering relevant information
- After which you should receive a one-time password (OTP)
How to withdraw money from your Kenya Police Sacco account to MPESA
- On your phone, dial *653#
- Enter your PIN
- From the options, choose “Withdraw”
- Followed by “Withdraw to MPESA”
- Follow the prompts with the amount and MPESA number to complete the transaction
- You should receive a confirmation message from MPESA
How to deposit money from MPESA to your Kenya Police Sacco account
- On your device, dial *653#
- Enter your PIN
- From the given options, choose Deposit
- Followed by Deposit from MPESA
- Select FOSA Account from the menu
- On the next prompt, enter the amount you want to deposit
- Confirm the amount
- You should receive an MPESA prompt asking to enter your MPESA PIN
- Once you’ve entered the PIN, you should receive a confirmation message of the transaction.