It is now easy to withdraw money from Skrill to Mpesa. The Skrill to Mpesa service attracts lower fees, is secure and transparent, and enables easy sending and receiving of money. All you need is a free Skrill account to send money from Skrill to Mpesa. The set-up process is very quick, and the money transfers are instant.
M-PESA allows registered Mpesa subscribers to move the Skrill funds received in their mobile wallet to their Kenyan bank account. You can also use the thousands of Mpesa agents across the country to withdraw this money received from Skrill, in cash over the counter.
- Register for a Skrill Account – A Skrill account is FREE to register and will only take seconds. Get a free Skrill account here.
- Log in to the Skrill iT page to move your money to M-PESA.
- Change the value for the country field The recipient will receive to Kenya.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Skrill automatically converts this amount into Kenya Shillings.
- Click the Get Started button. It takes you to the following page where you will enter your recipient details.