Stima Sacco members can withdraw dividends funds directly from their mobile phones using mpawa app or via *489# USSD code.
How to withdraw dividends from Stima Sacco via the mpawa app
- Download the mpawa app from Google store if you do not have the app.
- Open the application and log in using your details.
- Select on dividends to confirm if they are deposited to your account and go back to the app menu.
- Select on withdrawal to mpesa and enter the amount.
- Follow the prompts until you finish the process.
- You will receive a mpesa message once the deposit is complete.
If you have a question like how do I check my stima Sacco balance? The app will provide an answer by just selecting to check my balance on the mpawa Sacco app, and your balance will be displayed.
How to withdraw dividends from stima Sacco via USSD
The Sacco provides its members with a USSD number to access their services; this includes withdrawing funds to Mpesa accounts. Follow the steps below.
- Open your dialer app on your mobile phone and dial *489#.
- If you are not registered, follow the prompts to activate the service.
- Select withdraw to Mpesa and enter your mpawa pin.
- Once the deposit is complete, you will receive a Mpesa message.
You can also use this USSD number to access other services like checking your balance and checking your dividends.