Okolea claims to provides instant unsecured loans with low-interest rates. The lowest interest rate is 0.5% per day depending on the loan amount.
We took our time to go through the loan app reviews by various users on Google Playstore and their Facebook page before recommending it to you. Based on the reviews and user experiences, it is not yet clear what criteria the app uses to determine your loan qualification.
Okolea Loan App Application and Download
Okolea loan application procedure
- Open the Google Play store app and search for Okolea.
- Download and install the app.
- Before you register, read the terms and conditions.
- To register, fill in the application form and you’ll be redirected to your profile to provide more info about you and why you need a loan.
Note: After you have successfully registered and paid the loan processing fee, a loan limit is assigned to you automatically. You can, therefore, borrow as many times as you wish provided that you don’t exceed your loan limit and loan repayment period.
Okolea loan app pros
- If they like you, you get an instant loan straight to your Mpesa account.
- It is fast and reliable to use
- You can borrow as much as you want just like Fuliza M-pesa provided you’re within your loan limit.
- Low-interest rates.
- You have to pay an appraisal fee for your account to be appraised. I mean, do you need the loan in the first place?
- Also, loan disbursement is not guaranteed.
- The appraisal fee paid determines your loan limit.
- Not good for emergencies.
How do I repay my Okolea loan?
You can repay the Okolea loan via the app or through M-Pesa pay bill number. To repay your Okolea loan via the app, simply open the Okolea loan app and click on the “Repay” button. Follow the user prompts to pay your loan.
See also Berry loan app application and download.
To sum up, use the app to your own advantage. In the meantime, let’s hear your user experiences and feedback in the comments section below. In addition to the above, If this post proves insightful to you, kindly share it on Facebook or Twitter via the share buttons below.