Once you have applied and qualified for money, you will need to repay the zenka loan amount borrowed. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do using the app and also using the zenka mpesa paybill no.
And make sure you use the following promotion code AJWBG to support saidia when applying for a loan.
The loan repayment period for a Zenka loan is 61 days. This is normally done in two installments. The first installment is to be repaid after one month, that is the 1st 30 days. Then the second installment is to be paid before the 61-day deadline.
Repay Zenka loan using the app:
- Open the zenka app (make sure your data is connected)
- Press sign in.
- Confirm your account and press next (Safaricom telephone number)
- Input your 4-digit PIN and press SIGN IN
- Select the REPAY NOW option
- Next select the amount you want to pay either ‘Full amount due‘ or ‘choose specific amount‘
- Press REPAY NOW
- Wait for the mpesa xpress screen to pop up.
- Next, Enter your m-pesa pin and press OK.
- Zenka will send you an SMS from 40730 confirming your loan payment.
- Your total amount due will be updated to reflect the total amount due.
That is how you repay your loan. One thing you should note is that Zenka has an interest rate on the money borrowed. Also, pay attention to late fees and penalties that zenka charges to loans that are not repaid on time.
In addition to repaying the loan directly from the app, you can use the zenka paybill no 979988 to pay directly through m-pesa. In this case, you will use your Safaricom phone number as the account number. Follow the steps below to repay your loan using the m-pesa pay bill no.