A few years ago, it was tough to make and receive international payments through PayPal in Kenya. Many options can in including paying agents’ commissions to earn their cash. Thanks to Equity Bank advancement, one can now easily withdraw and do shopping using PayPal.
The first step to using Equity Bank Portal for an international transaction is linking it to PayPal. Assuming that you are already logged into your account, follow the procedure below:
- Click on the “PayPal” tab: This option is visible at the bottom left side of your phone/laptop screen.
- Enter your PayPal credentials: The Chances are that you already have a PayPal account. If you don’t, you can quickly open one.
- Accept terms and conditions: Make sure that you have ticked the text box just below the last text box.
- Allow popups: If you are operating on browsers like Opera, please check whether Popups are allowed on all the sites. If you don’t enable this option, you will get errors.
- Authorize PayPal: This gives PayPal permissions to do the two things highlighted on the window: Transferring funds to Equity and Obtaining your account balance.
- Check for PayPal confirmation: You will get a notification on your gadget as well as on your email so be sure to check it.