fuliza is a Safaricom form of micro-loan business solutions that enables Mpesa customers to pay for goods on loan through Lipa Na Mpesa and to settle the loan later. Fuliza is more like Lipa Na Mpesa’s Okoa Jahazi.Safaricom has partnered with KCB and the Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA) to facilitate this service.
Fuliza lets people to get overdrafts as high as Sh. 50,000 depending on the value of their transactions and the interest rate on your overdraft is 0.5 per cent per day of the outstanding balance.
Here is a guide on how to Fuliza to another number.
- Simply go to the Safaricom app or sim toolkit on your phone and select Safaricom, Mpesa option.
- Click on the send money option and enter the respective phone number you want to send the money to.
- Enter the amount you want to send then click ok, depending on your Fuliza Mpesa limit.
- A pop-up message will appear on your screen indicating that you have insufficient funds in your Mpesa, therefore Fuliza the intended amount with an access fee and a daily fee of between Ksh 0-30 on the outstanding balance.
- The pop-up message will show the option of proceeding, either by clicking Yes or No.
- Click on Yes then send
- You will get a confirmation message indicating your total Fuliza outstanding balance and the due date of the loan.