With thousands of agent locations worldwide, it’s easy to send money from a location near you.
1. Find an agent location
Find a MoneyGram agent location near you.
2. Prepare for your agent visit
Bring the following information:
- For all sends:
- Your I.D.
- Your recipient’s full name matching their I.D. and their location
- The amount you wish to send, plus fees
- If sending to a bank account, you also need your recipient’s bank name and account number
- If sending to a mobile wallet, you also need your recipient’s mobile number with an international dial code
3. Complete your transaction
Where applicable, complete a send form. Give the agent the completed form with applicable funds (including transaction fees).
4. Notify your recipient
Save your receipt and share the 8-digit reference number with your recipient for pick-up. Funds sent to a bank account will be sent directly into the account.