Whether you are parking in Nairobi CBD, Westlands, Kilimani, Upper Hill, Community, Ngara, HighRidge, Industrial Area, or even at Yaya Center, on this post we share the simplest way to pay for your parking space via Mpesa.
So how much does it cost to park in Nairobi? The fees mainly depend on the type of parking you choose, zone, and the category of your vehicle. For instance, taxis and private vehicles pay Ksh 200 for daily parking in the CBD while buses pay Ksh 1,000 for the same
- Dial *235# on your phone
- Choose option 1 for parking
- On the next page, select the preferred type of parking e.g Daily, seasonal, or off-street.
- Next, enter the Number Plate
- on the next page reply with the zone, you are in e.g CBD, Westlands or Upperhill
- Select the category of your vehicle e.g bus, private or taxi
- Press 1 to proceed to payment
- Enter Mpesa pin to complete payment
- Once completed, a message will be sent to your phone on the payment details