With the new regulations in place, anyone who wishes to engage in the wholesale of LPG will require a license from the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority.
- Application form LPG No. 1
- Detailed Questionnaire
- Certified copies of Certificate of Incorporation / Business Reg. certificate
- Memo and Articles of association
- Certified copies of PIN registration certificate
- Certified copies of VAT registration certificate
- Certified copies of Valid Tax compliance certificate
- Identification documents for director(s)
- Work permits for non citizens / Entry permit class H
- Certified copy of Lease agreement
- Ownership of Licenced storage facility
- Supply agreement with licensed importer/letter of intent
The maximum processing time is 30 days.