Standard Chartered Bank offers convenient transactions via Mpesa without having to visit a branch, customers can easily do this using Stanchart M-Pesa Paybill Number 329329.
Below procedure will guide you through on how you can deposit money into Standard Chartered Bank via M-Pesa Paybill.
- On your Phone go to Safaricom Mpesa
- Click on Paybill
- Select Business Number and input Stanchart MPesa Paybill 329329 and press OK.
- Input your Stanchart Bank Account number starting with 0100 and proceed
- Enter the amount to deposit and press OK
- Enter your MPESA PIN
- You will receive the MPESA confirmation message on your phone.
How to withdraw money from your StanChart bank account to MPESA
- Make sure you have StanChart phone app installed on your phone
- Login to the App
- Then tap on “Payments” followed by either “Pay to Saved Biller” or “One Time Bill Payment”
- If doing One Time Bill Payment tap on “Mobile Money” followed by “Mpesa”
- Enter recipients MPESA number
- Choose account you want to transfer from
- Input amount and description then proceed
- Confirm the details and continue
- Input OTP and confirm