Absa bank allows account holders to seamlessly withdraw money from their accounts to MPESA via a USSD code. The beauty about using a USSD code is that with any type of mobile phone; a smartphone or a feature phone popularly called Kabambe here in Kenya, you can just key in the USSD code, follow a few steps and transfer cash from your bank account to MPESA wallet in minutes.
- On your phone, dial *224#
- Select “MPESA” option
- Make sure you enter the current MPESA number and amount you want to send
- Enter your PIN and then click on send.
How to deposit money from MPESA to Absa bank account
- Go to MPESA menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na Mpesa then Pay Bill option
- Enter Absa bank MPESA business/Pay bill number: 303030
- Key in your Absa account number followed by amount to send
Key in MPESA PIN and confirm the transaction.